Tax Preparation

Tax Preparation

If you have unfiled current or past tax returns let Resolve Tax prepare them for you. Resolve Tax has years of tax preparation experience and can prepare all of the following:

  • 1040 Personal Tax Returns
  • 1065 Partnership Tax Returns
  • 1120 Corporate Tax Returns
  • 940/941 Payroll Tax Returns
  • Amended Personal & Business Returns if needed

Resolve Tax also have the capability to prepare and file W2 and 1099 forms if needed.

Every taxpayer is required to file a federal tax return once they earn a certain amount of income. This amount increases every year. For taxpayers who earned enough to meet the federal filing requirement but do not file their past returns, the IRS will ultimately prepare them for you. The IRS “SFR” Substitute Filing Return Department was created to do just that. There is no timeline on unfiled tax returns and it may be many years later before the SFR department finally files your missing returns. Additionally, if the SFR department prepares a missing return that you should have filed they give you the least beneficial filing status and no deductions whatsoever. Once the IRS prepares a missing tax return on your behalf, they will send you a notice of deficiency giving you the opportunity to agree with their assessment, appeal their assessment, or file your original return. If your missing returns have not been filed by the SFR department, we would encourage you to retain us to catch you up before they catch up with you. If the IRS has already prepared SFR returns for you, let us replace those returns by filing the original return that should have been filed in the first place.

Call Resolve Tax now for a free quote on filing your past tax returns. Resolve Tax has the best tax preparation fees. Give Resolve Tax a call at 1-800-721-3890.